Learn Epoxy Floors
A Step by Step course teaching all the fundamentals of Epoxy Flooring
You want to get more involved in epoxy flooring. You want to take on new challenging jobs and make more money in the process. But you’re not confident in moving forward. You are aware of the risks and failures with epoxies
When I first got involved in epoxies I had no clue what I was doing. Epoxy flooring looks fairly simple until you start experiencing failures. And epoxy floors are notorious for failing.
Why? Because people don’t realize that this quite a hard craft. It’s not just about showing up on-site with a roller and two buckets. Proper application of resinous floor coatings is actually a very special skill.
And I had my failures. Clients calling me at 6 in the morning telling me that the floor has not cured, and how this delay will cost their business.
And then there were the times where we would complete a perfectly looking floor ... but the next day we would face this…. (shudder!!)
These things hurt. How could I possibly get it so wrong... These damages cost me thousands of euros of wasted product and repairs.
Hundreds of additional man-hours, and needing to go back to a project three times just to fix things that should have been done correctly the first time. Let alone the sleepless nights and the damage to my relationships with my customers
But what bothered me most was that nobody in our industry was talking about these issues. Instead manufacturers blamed the applicators when something went wrong. And applicators were quick to blame the manufacturer.
Our industry is packed with clever know-it-alls never accepting responsibility for their failures, and pushy salespeople that will promise everything just to get a sale. Everyone seems to be in denial about the problems.
So I've developed this online learning course to help contractors and construction professionals learn the basics of Epoxy Floring. In this course you will get over 3,5 hours of learning material that will cut your learning curve in half. You will acquire the skills and the confidence to become a successful epoxy flooring professional.
This is why I invite you to join Learn Epoxy Floors. Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between the various types of flooring systems
- Confidently install glossy self smoothing floors
- Eliminate problems like trowel marks, bubbles and curing issues with your products
- Properly specify the right floor solution for each project
- Understand the basic concepts of epoxy chemistry and the main differences between epoxies and polyurethanesTake on more challenging projects and expand your business in the process
- Understand all the necessary equipment and tools required to run a successful flooring business
Join hundreds of students from all over the world who have completed this course and are seeing great results in the process. For the price of one pack of epoxy you will get access to knowledge and information that would otherwise take years to acquire.
"I always read and watch your shared articles and videos; they are really amazing and overwhelming. Your experiences are undeniable and helpful for new people in this career as well as experienced ones.I am thankful for what I can learn from you" (Asghar, Iran)
"The information in this course is much appreciated. It has really helped me in my flooring jobs" (Scott, Canada)
"Thank you Akis. I am no longer making the mistakes I was making in the past. My progress has been excellent. It has been from one level of glory to another" (Disi, Nigeria)
The above picture is from a workshop floor. The project was implemented by one of our students who completed this course from Malaysia
- 10+ years of practical experience in the application of epoxies and polyurethanes
- Successfully completed challenging industrial flooring projects for multinational companies in sectors such as food production, pharmaceuticals, retail, and car parks
- Owner of a Floor coatings manufacturing company (Ktisis) with clients in Europe, Africa and the Middle East
- Founded LearnCoatings in order to improve the knowledge on epoxy flooring worlwide
StartModule 1 - Key Stages of Epoxy Flooring (23:01)
StartModule 2 The main systems used in epoxy floors (29:03)
StartModule 3 Epoxy Chemistry Basics (23:52)
StartModule 4 Questions and Answers (26:47)
StartModule 5 Organising your Team (23:14)
StartModule 6 Beyond Epoxies (29:54)
StartWebinar Recording: Self leveling Epoxy Floors (40:07)
Frequently Asked Questions